Sunday, February 8, 2009

Remembryo

Remember.
Embryo.
Remembryo.

Some people claim to recall very early memories.

Early.
Liars.
Earliars.

Some people claim to recall past lives.

Reincarnated.
Aren't.
Reincaren't.

Some people even claim to remember the future.

Nostradamus.
Amusing.
Nostradamusing.

What if Nostradamus was reborn today and remembered everything he said would happen?

He'd probably read all the interpretations of his predictions and be like, "No, no, no! This isn't what I meant at all. Why is nothing being done to stop the coming apocalypse?"

And then he'd get sidetracked with his own reality TV show...*

Television.
Visionary.
Televisionary.

...something like "Who Wants to Marry Nostradamus?" where he would make predictions about who his potential wife and then go out looking for her.

ESP.
Spouse.
ESPouse.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I remember being Nostradamus and now I demand my own reality show.

Memory.
Reality.
Memoreality.

Seriously. I could remember it. It could be real. TV me!

Imagine.
Ginko Biloba.
Imaginko Biloba.


* Reality Tell a Vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment