Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Supreminisce

Supreme.
Reminisce.
Supreminisce.

The one thing God can't do.

e.g. "Remember that time? You know, that time that existed in my experience alongside all others that I am experiencing simultaneously due to my omniscience with which I see everything happening all at once?"

That's probably why he sent his son down in human form, to give him the things that he could never have himself.

Nostalgia.
Jesus.
Nostalgesus.

Though if that's the reason, it would have made sense to have him live a longer life, so there would be more things for him to remember.

Maybe he got jealous and aborted the mission before it could be accomplished.*

Divine.
Envy.
Divinevy.

I read somewhere that God could be jealous.
The 10 commandments, maybe...
"No other gods! Just me! It's all about me! I'm everywhere! Me! Me! Me!
And only use capital letters to start my name, even when you're just using pronouns!
And use slanty letters when you're singing to me!"

Capital.
Italics.
Capitalics.


* Which would mean God IS into abortion.
Up to the 33rd year, at least.

Remember that time?

No comments:

Post a Comment