Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hulcer

Hulk.
Ulcer.
Hulcer.

Bruce Banner gets super upset a lot.

Anger.
Germination.
Angermination.

You would too with the army chasing you all the time, and catching you when you calm down.

Military.
Target.
Militarget.

Good thing his stomach becomes super strong like the rest of him.

Unless his gastric problems increase proportionally as well (reason enough to be upset), tearing his stomach apart like his purple pants.

Half-ass.
Fashion.
Halfashion.

Also, it's unfortunate that he only gets stronger when angry.
One would face less serious problems if strength were associated with a different emotion.

e.g. "Don't make me happy. You wouldn't like me when I'm happy."
"Why not?"
"Because you're attracted to my intelligence, and happiness makes me big and dumb.
I guess it's true what they say about bliss and ignorance.
Oh, also my skin turns green.
Maybe I should start saying 'You wouldn't like me when I'm ugly.'"
"Oh, Bruce, I'll like you no matter what."
"Really? I'm so happy! Hulk smash!"
"Ooh. Never mind. I see what you meant."

Sure, life is still hard, but at least the military leaves you alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment