Monday, January 19, 2009

Laptopia

Laptop.
Utopia.
Laptopia.

As of today, my household* has the same number of working laptops as it does people that I care about.

This is big news.
Meaning if this news were reported on CNN.com, my girlfriend and I could both read it at the same time, without her getting annoyed that I'm reading over her shoulder to see the big news on my laptop.

We can do synchronized blogging (increasing efficiency and productivity), we can g-chat with each other from across the room (decreasing both noise pollution and the personal touch of a conversation), we can race to see who can find out useless information quicker (decreasing efficiency and productivity)...

We can do it all!



* Apartmenthold, technically.

Apartment.
Mental.
Apartmental.

No comments:

Post a Comment