Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easterical

Easter.
Hysterical.
Easterical.

Tonight I performed on a Jewish-themed comedy show commemorating Jesus' rise from the dead.

Reincarnate.
Naturally.
Reincarnaturally.

The idea being that the show should appeal to people who aren't in church with their God and such.

Prayers.
Erstwhile.
Prayerstwhile.

Of course, God is everywhere at all times, so they could have come to the show and been with him also. Also they would have been with a lot of Jews.

Jew.
Ubiquitous.
Jewbiquitous.

The show went well.

Jews usually enjoy laughing at me.
Maybe because I'm a Jew.

Non-Jews usually enjoy laughing at me as well.
Maybe because I'm a Jew.

So apparently, laughing at Jews can unite us all.
Someone get the Middle East on the line! *

Chuckling.
Ingredients.
Chucklingredients.


* This may not actually fly.
I'm not sure Israelis work the same way as the Jews I know.
(Also I don't know if "the Middle East" has its own phone.)

Israel.
Hello?
Israello?

No comments:

Post a Comment