I do push-ups.
Doing push-ups makes me feel stupid.
Why? Here are some numbered responses:
1) They're uncomfortable to do and make me unhappy in the moment,* which seems dumb.
2) I could be spending my push-up time reading and gaining more knowledge, to become less dumb.
3) The world could end tomorrow and then these push-ups would all be a waste. Dumb.
4) If my muscles are growing, then that means that proportionally, the size of my brain is decreasing compared to the rest of my body.
See how dumb I'm getting?
At least I can punch things better now.
* Because isn't the moment all we have, in a sense?
Carpe Di'm Dumb.