Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Radiorama

Radio.
Diorama.
Radiorama.

I am posting this entry from a radio station (which is a life-sized diorama of a radio station), where I am about to be a guest on the "Keith and the Girl" show.

Keith.
The Girl.
Keithe Girl.

Or if you are reading this too far into the future such that what I just wrote describes what happened previously rather than what is to happen soon, then please mentally adjust the above tense usage accordingly.

Refute.
Future.
Refuture.

For I am not ALWAYS in a state of "about to be a guest" on this show.

Unless you consider the grand scheme of the universe, with the passage of time in the life of a human being relatively minuscule, in which case perhaps I am.

Continual.
Always.
Continualways.

Plus, you can listen to the show any time on the internet. So I am even more definitely always about to be on the radio, to listeners who want to put the world wide work in.

Internet.
Never-Ending.
Internever-Ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment