Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hiatussle

Hiatus.
Tussle.
Hiatussle.

I've been on somewhat of a vacation from my home and from the internet, and I'm sure it's been quite a struggle for all of us.

For that I am sorry.

Apologies.
Blog.
Apoblogies*.

I've been in Pennsylvania, where they do have electricity and computers**, but they also have things that distract from those things, like good friends and family and walks and nice weather***, whose gravity have caused me to pull away from this virtual world for more than normal.

Pittsburgh.
Urgent.
Pittsburgent.

So I just wanted to check in and make sure the internet knew I wasn't dead...put down your phones, relax, stop skyping the police, etc.

Pesky.
Skype.
Peskype.

I will be back, with or without a vengeance (depending if anything bad happens that requires avenging, but I'll definitely be writing a lot, and continuing to take certain phrases as unnecessarily literally as possible), blogging regularly until the next time I don't.

Forever.
Virtual.
Forevertual.


* See how rusty I am after a full day or more away?

(Please accept these additional e-pologies about those first e-pologies, and I will aim for continued improvement as much as possible.)

Rehab.
Absent.
Rehabsent.


* Though not everywhere.

Amish.
Missing.
Amissing.


** Nice weather isn't unique to Pennsylvania, of course, but when you add in the fact that spring just sprang...

Recent.
Equinox
Recuinox.

No comments:

Post a Comment