Monday, June 1, 2009

Voideo

Void.
Video.
Voideo.

Currently in my viewfinder, there is a nothingness which I need converted into a somethingness.*

Zen.
Enlightenment.
Zenlightenment.

That is to say, I need a new camcorder.**

Currently, I possess a dearth of working video recording devices, and I require that that dearth turn into whatever the opposite of a dearth is.***

Became.
Camera.
Becamera.

So, off to the camera district! Or the camera market. Camera barrel?

I don't know where to shop for cameras.

Hopefully the camera gnomes will just leave me one in the night, like they did for that shoe guy (but with a camera instead of shoes).****

Gnome.
Omen.
Gnomen.


* How come "nothingness" gets to be a real word, while "somethingness" gets underlined by the spellchecker?

Not enough spellcheckeriness to go around?

Why can't there be everythingness for everybodifragilisticexpialadocious?

Nonsensical.
Cyclical.
Nonsensyclical.


** A thing that cords cams, if its name is to be taken literally.

Names.
Messy.
Namessy.


*** Scramble the letters in "dearth," and it becomes a "thread," moving towards "the rad" or "d' heart."
(Make sure to avoid turning to "hatred.")

Plan.
Anagram.
Planagram.


**** I almost said I wished the camera FAIRY would come instead of gnomes.

But since the Tooth Fairy takes teeth AWAY, I don't know what the camera fairy would do, given that I already have zero cameras.

I'd end up with negative one cameras, logically.

(I guess the fairy would have to make a camera out of stuff that I own already that I could have created a camera with, like some sort of reverse MacGuyver.)

MacGuyver.
Reverse.
MacGuyverse.

4 comments:

  1. That seems to be the word on the street.
    Or on both streets.
    The word on the intersection.

    I'm heading there tomorrow...

    Any suggestions for a reasonably priced but effective camera with a decent zoom and good audio for recording standup that will be compatibly simple to upload to a Mac for internet and editing goodness?

    Thanks for being intersection smart.

    Intelligent.
    Gentleman.
    Intelligentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brian!

    We'll keep this information secret from the blog-reading masses.

    Lousy.
    Secret.
    Lousecret.

    ReplyDelete