Friday, June 19, 2009

Feedbaction

Feedback.
Action.
Feedbaction.

Things have been going well since I stopped teetering on the brink of Twitter and fell/jumped into it.

Twitter.
Teetering.
Tweetering.

For example, comedian Justin Morgan (@JMorgComedy) had this to say at/about/to/[insert other relevant or irrelevant prepositions] me and my aforementioned Twitter:

"by far and away the best tweets on the twitter"

and

"
the man is a genius, one of my favorite comics, an all around delight & the funniest tweets on twitter."

So nice he said it twice.*
And got me to use that "so nice he said it twice" phrase, which makes me feel dirty like lice.

See? I can rhyme, too!

AND, I can stop rhyming. (You're welcome for at least one of those.)

And thanks, Mr. Morgan!

To close out this post, here's a word combo that DOESN'T apply to this fine gentleman's generosity:

Justin.
Stingy.
Justingy.


* And with slightly different phrasing, so it's clear it wasn't just cut and pasted.
He THOUGHT it twice, and he TYPED it twice.
Nice.

Rhymes.
Messenger.
Rhymessenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment