Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Candorky

Candor.
Dorky.
Candorky.

To be honest, I have some nerdy interests.

Huge.
Geek.
Hugeek.

For example, growing up I was great at math and read a lot of comic books. (And I could tell you just how many comic books I read, that's how great at math I was.)

Loner.
Nerd.
Lonerd.

But I'm not dorky in every way one can be.

Dweeb.
Ebb and Flow.
Dweebb and Flow.

For example, I'm not a huge fan of Star Trek.

Trekkie.
Keyed Up.
Trekkeyed Up.

Which means I enjoyed the new movie, but I would have enjoyed it slightly more if I knew EVERYTHING there is to know about Star Trek.

Outcast.
Astronomical.
Outcastronomical.

But if I knew EVERYTHING there is to know about Star Trek, I would probably have enjoyed my life more than slightly less.

Misfit.
Fitting.
Misfitting.

Also I get lots of chicks now.

Magnet.
Networking.
Magnetworking.

No comments:

Post a Comment