Sunday, July 5, 2009

Comedaytime

Comedy.
Daytime.
Comedaytime.

Had a show during the day today in Washington Square Park.

2pm, the time when comedy is born! And immediately takes a nap.

The "stage" was one side of a circular area with benches lining the circumference, so anyone who wanted could get a great seat either right behind me or far away on the other side of the circle.

Or they could sit right down in the middle of a walkway and be trampled.

Either way, their laughs were sure to be lost into the ether of the outdoors, or muffled because they were being trampled.

A good time was had by all! (Most people opted for trample-free.)

Stomped.
Pedestrians.
Stompedestrians.

2 comments:

  1. I missed July 1st and didn't know about this one. I also don't live in the city, so I probably wouldn't have made it anyway.

    When's the next show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know.

    I'll let you know!

    And the know-letting circle will be complete.

    Answer.
    Circle.
    Answircle.

    ReplyDelete